ND, Registered Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioner, Acupuncturist, Birth Doula
Du is a licensed naturopathic doctor, registered Traditional Chinese Medicine practitioner and acupuncturist, and one of the most experienced naturopathic birth doulas (professional birth assistant) in Canada.
Du has been practicing naturopathic medicine for over 15 years, and has a particular expertise in treatment of:
- Children’s health and paediatrics
- Women’s health and hormonal health
- Infertility, natural fertility and pregnancy optimization
- High-risk pregnancy care
ND, Bowen Therapist
Jonah has experience treating a wide range of health concerns, but has particular expertise in treatment/implementation of:
- Gastrointestinal health concerns (e.g., heartburn, irritable bowel syndrome, Crohn’s disease)
- Lifestyle medicine programs (treatment of health concerns such as obesity, heart disease or pain conditions by focussing on dietary change, exercise and stress management)
- Health optimization programs (use of a lifestyle medicine approach and natural medicines to feel and function at your best, every day)
- Metabolic detoxification programs
- Weight management programs
John’s practice is focused primarily on management of chronic pain of all origins, particularly:
- Headaches and migraine headaches
- Disc-related back pains
- Sports injuries
- Pain conditions in which other treatments have proven ineffective
Jennifer has experience treating a wide range of health concerns, but has particular expertise in treatment of:
- Hormonal imbalances (e.g., diabetes mellitus, hyperthyroidism, osteoporosis, premenstrual syndrome)
- Weight loss
- Anxiety and stress-related symptoms (e.g., insomnia)
RMT, Certified Reflexologist
Primarily working behind the scenes, you will occasionally meet with Sima as she works diligently in the background ensuring that TCNM operates with the precision of a Swiss timepiece.
Born in India, and raised in Iran and Malaysia before settling in Canada, Sima has a bachelor’s degree in biology, and is presently studying nursing and video game art.
In her (very limited) spare time, Sima is pursues her interest in video game design and kickboxes competitively!