ND, Registered Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioner, Acupuncturist, Birth Doula
Du is a licensed naturopathic doctor, registered Traditional Chinese Medicine practitioner and acupuncturist, and one of the most experienced naturopathic birth doulas (professional birth assistant) in Canada.
Du has over 14 years experience and has a particular expertise in treatment of:
ND, Bowen Therapist
Jonah has experience treating a wide range of health concerns, but has particular expertise in treatment/implementation of:
- Digestive health concerns (e.g., heartburn, irritable bowel syndrome, Crohn’s disease)
- Lifestyle medicine programs (treatment of health concerns such as obesity, heart disease or pain conditions by focussing on dietary change, exercise and stress management)
- Health optimization programs (use of a lifestyle medicine approach and natural medicines to feel and function at your best, every day)
- Metabolic detoxification programs
- Weight management programs
John’s practice is focused primarily on management of chronic pain of all origins, particularly:
- Headaches and migraine headaches
- Disc-related back pains
- Sports injuries
- Pain conditions in which other treatments have proven ineffective
Jennifer has experience treating a wide range of health concerns, but has particular expertise in treatment of:
- Hormonal imbalances (e.g., diabetes mellitus, hyperthyroidism, osteoporosis, premenstrual syndrome)
- Weight loss
- Anxiety and stress-related symptoms (e.g., insomnia)
RMT, Certified Reflexologist
As the face of Toronto Centre for Naturopathic Medicine, Amber will ensure you have a great “customer service” experience with us. Her friendly manner, professionalism, efficiency and attention to detail will ensure you leave your appointment feeling confident and well cared for.
Originally from Kitchener, Ontario, Amber schooled in French, and studied French and mathematics, before graduating with a degree in Humanities from York University. A gymnast and varsity athlete in rugby, Amber developed an interest in yoga and massage therapy as particularly effective tools for performance recovery.
In her leisure time, Amber enjoys dancing, and is reconnecting with the Inuit heritage her family has lost touch with in recent generations, via soapstone carving.
Primarily working behind the scenes, you will occasionally meet with Sima as she works diligently in the background ensuring that TCNM operates with the precision of a Swiss timepiece, and steps in to support Amber at reception during particularly busy periods.
Born in India, and raised in Iran and Malaysia before settling in Canada, Sima has a bachelor’s degree in biology, and is presently studying nursing and video game art.
In her (very limited) spare time, Sima is pursues her interest in video game design and kickboxes competitively!