Seasonal Flu + Infection Prevention Clinic | $195
Our Seasonal Flu and (“all cause”) Infection Prevention Clinic program is a crash-course in lifestyle behaviours, nutritional supplements and botanical (herbal) medicines that can be used to boost immune function, and help you enjoy a happy, healthy, productive winter.
A strong immune system provides effective, reliable protection against not only the flu, but also colds, sinus infections, pneumonia and other “winter infections”.
A well-functioning immune system provides:
- Improved resistance to those choosing to not use the flu vaccine, or for those vaccinated in years that the flu vaccine is prepared using the incorrect flu strain
- Increased vaccine effectiveness (flu vaccines are less effective in persons with weak immune systems)
- “Added insurance” in years when the flu vaccine is “well-matched” (even in well-matched seasons, flu vaccines are only 60% effective in reducing illness in the general population)
- Increased potential for prevention of all infections, not only flu
Our Seasonal Flu + Infection Clinic program (a $225 value) includes:
- 45-minute appointment for explanation of lifestyle and nutritional supplements for boosting immune system function
- List of essential immune system and flu prevention nutritional supplements
- 125 mL bottle of Children and Adult’s Cold and Flu Elixir botanical (herbal) medicine tincture
Seasonal Flu + Infection Clinic programs at Toronto Centre for Naturopathic Medicine are covered by most extended healthcare plans.
Or contact us to arrange a program.
WebMD [Internet]. How effective is the flu vaccine? 2014 Sep 1 [cited 2014 Dec 17]. Available from: http://www.webmd.com/vaccines/how-effective-is-flu-vaccine
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention [Internet]. Vaccine effectiveness – how well does the flu vaccine work? 2014 May 1 [cited 2014 Dec 17]. Available from: http://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/qa/vaccineeffect.htm