Our Seasonal Cold and Flu Clinic program is a crash-course in lifestyle behaviours, nutritional supplements and botanical (herbal) medicines that can be used to boost immune function, and help you enjoy a happy, healthy, productive winter.
A well-functioning immune system provides:
- Improved resistance to those opting not to use the flu vaccine, or for those vaccinated in years that the flu vaccine is prepared using the incorrect flu strain
- Increased vaccine effectiveness (flu vaccines are less effective in persons with weak immune systems), and
- “Added insurance” in years when the flu vaccine is “well-matched” (even in well-matched seasons, flu vaccines are only 60% effective in reducing illness in the general population)
Our Seasonal Cold and Flu Clinic program (a $120 value) includes:
- 30-minute appointment for explanation of lifestyle and nutritional supplements for boosting immune system function
- List of essential immune system and flu prevention nutritional supplements
- 125 mL bottle of Children and Adult’s Cold and Flu botanical (herbal) medicine tincture
Seasonal Cold and Flu Clinic programs at Toronto Centre for Naturopathic Medicine are covered by most extended healthcare plans.